Shure SM35 Headworn Wireless SystemRegular price $579.00
Up to 12 Compatible Systems per Band Receiver.
The Shure BLX14R/SM35-H10 is a SM35 Headworn Wireless System (542.125 - 571.800 MHz).
The BLX14R/SM35 Headworn Wireless System is part of the BLX wireless systems family.
Shure BLX® Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Includes BLX4R rack mount receiver, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, SM35 headset microphone, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
- BLX1: Bodypack Transmitter
- BLX4R: Rack Mount Receiver
- SM35: Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
Bodypack Transmitter with up to 14 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries. 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius.
The durable BLX1 features a lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Live Vocals
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours
- Typical Operating Distance: 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
Rack-mountable receiver with removable antennas for quick distribution.
Rack-mountable and featuring rugged metal construction, the BLX4R offers simple setup and intuitive controls. One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference. Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution. For use with BLX® Wireless Systems.
Rack mount kit included.
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Green: Normal audio levels
- Red: Excessive audio levels (overload / clipping)
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Compatible Systems per Band: Up to 12 (region dependent)
Durable cardioid condenser microphone in a comfortable headset for hands-free vocal performance. Ideal for multi-instrumentalists.
The SM35 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone gives multi-instrumentalists the freedom to express themselves without sacrificing sound quality. A tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis sound sources to prevent feedback and signal bleed onstage, whether in use in small clubs, large installations, or arena tours.
Available in standard TA4F (TQG) connectivity, the SM35 seamlessly integrates into any Shure wireless headset system. Also available, the SM35-XLR includes an inline RPM626 preamp for use in standard wired (XLR) applications.
- Headset microphone ideal for multi-instrumentalists in live vocal performance
- Condenser cartridge with cardioid polar pattern
- Available in both wireless TQG version that works with any Shure wireless bodypack and wired XLR version
- TQG model includes SM35, 2 windscreens, microphone clip, and user guide; XLR model includes the same items, plus a preamp
- Wireframe headset fits securely and comfortably for active performers and multi-instrumentalists
- Tight, unidirectional cardioid polar pattern rejects signal bleed and feedback for use on loud stages and behind floor monitors
- Flexible gooseneck design allows for optimized placement that further improves source isolation
- Lightweight and low-profile form enables comfortable, long-wearing use
- TA4F (TQG) connector is compatible with any Shure wireless bodypack
- Locking snap-fit windscreens tame plosives, breath, and wind noise for clean and intelligible sound
- Tailored frequency response refined for clear, crisp vocal reproduction
- Included in BLX and GLX-D® wireless systems, renowned for their ease of use and reliable performance
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
- Applications: Live Vocals
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: Tailored
- Form Factor: Headworn
- Model Line: SM
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Bundled package has everything you need in a wireless headset system.