Solo piano - SMP Level 4 (Intermediate)
Method/Instruction; Piano - Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Instructional. Songbook. Standard notation, fingerings and instructional text (does not include words to the songs). 32 pages. Published by Alfred Music (AP.2117).
Item Number: AP.2117
ISBN 0739008943. With standard notation, fingerings and instructional text (does not include words to the songs). Instructional. 9x12 inches.
The Recital Books congratulate students for a job well done by providing correlated repertoire to their Lesson Books that are based on concepts they've already learned. As a result, the pieces are quickly mastered. Recital Book Level 5 contains many original pieces of standard literature, including Beethoven's Sonatina in G, Chopin's Prelude in A Major, and originals by Kohler, Gurlitt and Clementi.
- Come Back To Sorrento Composed by Ernesto De Curtis
- Toccata in G Minor Composed by Willard A. Palmer
- Ecossaise Composed by Friedrich Kuhlau (attributed)
- Chromatic Polka Composed by Louis Kohler
- Sonatina in G Major, 1st Movement Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- Sonatina in G Major, 2nd Movement (Romanze) Composed by Ludwig Van Beethoven
- King William's March Composed by Jeremiah Clarke
- Sonatina, 2nd Movement Composed by Muzio Clementi
- Sonatina, 3rd Movement Composed by Muzio Clementi
- Tarantella Fantastica Composed by Willard A. Palmer
- The Entertainer Composed by Scott Joplin
- Adagio in A Major Composed by Alexander Morovsky
- Prelude in A Major Composed by Frederic Chopin
- Etude in A Minor Composed by Cornelius Gurlitt
- Rock-A My Soul
- Ivan Sings Composed by Aram Ilyich Khachaturian
- Polonaise Composed by Frederic Chopin