Wanna feel the bass? The Yamaha HS8S delivers. This 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer serves up accurate low frequencies down to 22Hz, so you hear everything that's on your recording. The good, the bad, the awesome. Yamaha has engineered the HS8S with a beefy 150W amplifier purpose-built for low frequencies. The ideal match for Yamaha's HS series full-range monitors, the HS8S is your affordable, compact solution for extended-range monitoring in your studio. And if your projects take you on the road, this 27.6-pound bass monster makes a perfect travel companion. Feel the low end - all of it - with the Yamaha HS8S.
Ever since the 1970s, the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's near-field reference monitors have become a genuine industry standard for a reason-their unerring consistent accuracy. The newest HS Series speakers were designed to give you the most honest, precise reference possible, providing an ideal sonic platform to build on throughout the mixing process. By combining our years of studio knowledge and expertise with state-of-the-art analysis tools, Yamaha's speaker engineering team have examined, then optimized, every aspect of the design to make these monitors the most trusted in the business.
- Newly developed transducers that achieve astonishingly smooth response over a wide range of bandwidth
- Newly designed, highly-efficient 1" dome tweeter that extends the usable frequency range considerably and delivers superb high-resolution sound
- Newly designed, ultra-responsive woofers that utilize large, carefully selected magnets, HS Series monitors product low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level
- Low resonance enclosure design designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and increase the accuracy of sound reproduction to its extreme limit
- Cutting edge noise reduction technology resulting in a reduction of audible noise up to 6dB
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB