Arrangers: Nancy Faber, Randall Faber
This book is a treasury of the most popular and most requested masterworks of Western music. The selections are taken from original non-keyboard sources and arranged to create a "big" sound while remaining within the intermediate level.
- Arioso (from Cantata No. 156) - J.S. Bach
- Canon in D - Pachelbel
- Danse Macabre - Saint-Saens
- Hornpipe (from Water Music) - Handel
- Hungarian Dance No. 5 - Brahms
- Liebesfreud - Kreisler
- Rondeau (from Suite de Symphonies No. 1) - Mouret
- Russian Sailor's Dance (from The Red Poppy Ballet Suite, Op. 70) - Rimsky-Korsakov
- Spring Song - Mendelssohn
- Song of India (from Sadko) - Rimsky-Korsakov
- Tales from the Vienna Woods (Op. 325) - J. Strauss, Jr.
- The Great Gate of Kiev (from Pictures at an Exhibition) - Mussorgsky
- Theme from Symphony No. 40 - Mozart
- Habanera (from Carmen) - Bizet