Yamaha Arius YDP-164 Digital Piano w/Graded Hammer 3 Keyboard - BlackRegular price $3,000.00 Sale price $2,049.99 Save $950.01
A grand experience from a compact home piano
YDP-164 offers grand piano-like experience, featuring the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand sound, and an expressive Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard.
• Yamaha CFX Piano Sampling - the sound of the flagship Yamaha 9' concert grand piano at your fingertips
• Newly Designed Speaker System - Stereo 20W amplifiers optimized for precise, high-definition piano sound
• Smooth Release & Key-Off Sampling - Recreates nuances heard from an acoustic piano as a key is released
• Graded Hammer 3 Keyboard Action - Weighted keys with triple-sensor action replicate the feel of an acoustic grand piano
• Half Damper with Damper Resonance recreates the pedal behaviour of an acoustic piano
• Stereophonic Optimizer adjusts the sound in your headphones for an immersive, natural experience
• Smart Pianist App makes selecting voices and changing settings easier than ever.
• Record your performances and share them with friends and family using the Smart Pianist App
• Smart Pianist App can also display the chords of your favourite songs allowing you to play along
The powerful tone of the acclaimed CFX concert grand piano
Newly sampled for the YDP-164, the Yamahas flagship 9' CFX concert grand piano, offers sparkling highs and a powerful resonant bass combined in a sound that projects to the furthest reaches of any concert hall. The CFX was played by the winner of the prestigious International Chopin Competition in 2010, and has since gained recognition as one of the greatest concert grands of modern times.
Authentic acoustic piano playability
With an 88-key piano action and synthetic ivory and ebony keys, the Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano, from the heavy feel in the lower register to a lighter touch in the upper octaves. The GH3 features a three-sensor configuration that, accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard to provide a grand piano-style response and feel, allowing rapid note repetition and authentic expressive control.
Designed for your personal enjoyment
The YDP-164 maintains a rich and balanced sound at any volume level you choose to play at. Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC) adjusts the balance of bass and treble automatically to allow players to enjoy a full sound even at a lower volume.
Stereophonic Optimizer lets players enjoy the natural, spacious sound experienced when sitting in front of an acoustic piano, even when wearing headphones. When using this function, voices sampled from acoustic pianos are perceived to come from the body of the instrument itself, not your headphones, providing a comfortable, natural experience.
Get more with the Smart Pianist App
Enjoy the piano more with Smart Pianist, a dedicated app that adds a beautiful graphic interface and a variety of incredible features to your compatible Yamaha digital piano.
Number of Keys: 88
Type: Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
Touch Response: Hard/Medium/Soft/Fixed
Number of Pedals: 3
Half Pedal: Yes
Pedal Functions: Damper/Sosetenuto/Soft
Panel Language: English
Music Rest: Yes
Piano Sound: Yamaha CFX
Damper Resonance: Yes
Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
Preset Number of Voices: 10
Types: Reverb (4 types)
Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
Damper Resonance: Yes
Number of Preset Songs: 10 Voice Demo Songs, 50 Classics
Recording Number of Songs: 1
Recording Number of Tracks: 2
Data Capacity: 100 KB/Song (Approx. 11,000 notes)
Compatible Data Format
• Playback: Standard MIDI File (SMF) Format 0 & 1
• Recording: Standard MIDI File (SMF) Format 0
Storage and Connectivity
Internal Memory Storage: Total maximum size approx. 900 KB (User song : One song approx. 100 KB Loading song data from a computer : Up to 10 songs)
Headphones: stereo phone jack x 2
USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
Amplifiers: 20W x 2
Speakers: 12cm x 2
Power Supply: PA-300C or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha
Power Consumption: 13W (When using PA-300C AC adaptor)
Auto Power Off: Yes
Included Accessories: Bench, Song book, Owner's manual, Quick operation guide
Dimensions (WxHxD): 1,357 mm [53-7/16"] x 849 mm [33-27/64"] x 422 mm [16-5/8"]