Celebrate Theory is a new series that supports the study of music theory at every stage of a student’s musical development. Encompassing rudiments, harmony & counterpoint, analysis, and music history, Celebrate Theory is an essential resource for enriching practical studies and developing well-rounded musicianship. Alignment with the Theory Syllabus, 2016 Edition ensures student success in preparing for examinations of The Royal Conservatory Certificate Program.
Celebrate Theory: History's engaging interactive approach features:
• required material clearly presented
• anecdotes and webquests provide a broader context
• listening guides support the musical experience
• supplemental activities encourage further exploration
• review and reflection activities to invite personal responses
• study outlines reinforce learning and examination preparation