MXL V69 Mogami Edition Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
The V69 is the standard of excellence for tube condenser microphones. Tested against mics costing barrels more, the V69 continues to impress with its rich midrange, punchy forward character, and mix-ready vocals. Providing a winning combination of both crispness and warmth, the V69 is a must-have tool for the professional and home studio environment.
MXL is a leading manufacturer of high performance audio products for professionals and recording enthusiasts around the world. MXL’s award-winning solutions continue to astound today’s top artists, engineers, professional producers, and businesses that require sonic perfection on stage, in the studio, and in the conference room.
- Vocal mic that gives singers a warm, rich sound
- 12AT7 dual-triode tube that delivers vintage tone
- Transformerless design that gives a crisp high end
- Ideal microphone for hip-hop and hard rock
- Mogami cable and wiring for exceptional audio fidelity
- Type: Pressure gradient tube condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz -18kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 22 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 22 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 72 dB (Ref. 1 Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 140 dB
- Power Requirements: 110/220VAC, 50-60Hz/Dedicated power supply
- Metal Finish: Black with gold grill