The EJ-200CE re-imagines the historic J-200 Jumbo acoustic guitar now featuring a Solid Spruce top, Grover Rotomatic machine heads and the Shadow Nanoflex Pickup System that maintains your true acoustic tone when plugged in to an acoustic guitar amp or PA system.
EJ-200SCE at a Glance
Historic Jumbo-200 style design
Solid Spruce Top
Shadow NanoflexPickup System
Grover Rotomatic machine heads with a 18:1 tuning ratio
• Top: Solid Spruce
• Body: Select Maple
• Neck: Hard Maple
• Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D-shape
• Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
• Scale Length: 25.50"
• Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
• Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Crowns"
• Headstock: Sloped Dovewing with "Epiphone" in Pearloid plus "Pineapple" Inlay in Pearloid
• Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
• Truss Rod: 2-way; Adjustable
• Fingerboard Radius: 12"
• Nut: PVC; 1.68"
• Hardware Plating: Gold
• Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic; 18:1 ratio
• Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag
• Under-Saddle Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex
• Pickup System: Shadow Nanoflex
• Controls Master Volume, Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Button (Output Mute when in On position), NanoMag EQ, NanoFlex EQ, Phase, Low Battery LED Indicator
• Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
• Binding: Top = 5-layer; (W/B/W/B/W), Back = 1-layer; White, Fingerboard = 1-layer, Headstock = 1-layer