Versatile Mahogany Grand Auditorium with Torrefied mahogany soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides.
The Washburn HG120SWEK-D is a Heritage 100 Series 6 String RH Acoustic Electric Guitar.
An all solid, all Mahogany Grand Auditorium in Washburn’s Heritage Series presents as a simply amazing guitar. It’s Torrefied mahogany soundboard paired with solid mahogany back and sides results in a big, round and robust voice that is versatile for many styles of play.
With a 1-3/4? nut width, this Heritage all-solid Grand Auditorium will feel instantly comfortable for players looking for an upscale solid wood guitar that can keep up with more advanced picking and finger style technique.
Arriving preinstalled with a Fishman Presys Blend system, when amplified, the player will enjoy Fishman’s industry standard acoustic/electric sound with the added option to blend in the built in microphone.
All Heritage Series Solid wood acoustics share the following Series details: Ebony fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, 2-ring Abalone / Maple rosette, Heritage Faux-Tortoise pick guard, Ivoroid body binding, Pearl head stock logo, and Graphtech Ratio-tuned tuning machines w/black knobs.
- BODY & CONSTRUCTION
- Top Wood: Torrefied Solid Mahogany
- Back Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Cathedral Peaked Scalloped-X
- Rosette: 2-ring, Abalone/Maple
- Type: Acoustic Guitars
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Style: 6 String Acoustic
- Neck Wood: Satin Mahogany with Walnut Rails & 2-way Truss Rod
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Number Of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: Offset 3mm dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4
- Scale: 25-1/2
- Controls: Volume / EQ=bass, mid, treble / notch / micblend / phase
- Pickups: Under Saddle Transducer and Internal Microphone
- Preamp System: Fishman Presys+ Blend EQ with built in mic & tuner.
- Hardware: Chrome hardware
- Bridge: Ebony
- Tuners: Graphtech Ratio Tuned with Black buttons
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 light set phospher bronze